**THIS ITEM IS ONLY FOR CLUB MEMBERS**
£10 entry per pair.
Player 1 will be you, the person making the payment. Please make sure you include the name of Player 2.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ENTER ALL OF YOUR ADDRESS DETAILS BEFORE CLICKING ON ‘ADD TO CART’, AND THAT THESE DETAILS ARE THE SAME ONES YOUR PAYMENT CARD IS REGISTERED TO.
- Entry is restricted to members with CONGU Competition Handicaps
- Max handicap: Men = 28.0, Ladies = 36.0
- Entry Fee = £10 / Pair
- Men play from Yellow tees, Ladies from Red tees
- Yellow card Par & Stroke Index to be used at all times
- Handicap Allowance = Full Difference between Greensomes Handicaps; Lower handicap x 0.6 plus higher handicap x 0.4
- (Ladies receive Handicap Allowance equal to difference between SSS for the course being played, to be added before calculation of half combined)
- There will be a maximum of 64 pairs, limited to the first 64 entries received
Note – If you lose Competition handicap status on 1st January 2019, you will need to submit 3 cards to return to Competition status before you play your next round. Failure to do so will lead to disqualification from this competition.
Entries will close on 15th October (or when 64 entries are received).
First Round matches must be played by Sunday 9th December.
Round completion dates will be strictly adhered to. Any matches not played by the specified date will be resolved by coin-toss. Date extensions will only be granted under exceptional circumstances; the decision of the competitions committee will be final.