Welcome to The Kendleshire
Open every day, for everyone.
Following continual assessment and reevaluation we are able to offer:-
- Golf – for members and non-members, as well as practice facilities.
- Indoor Hospitality – every day from 8am for hot & cold drinks and food.
- Outdoor Hospitality – every day as above.
- Meetings and Dining – for up to 60 guests.
- Wedding and Funeral Receptions – for up to 120 guests. Please contact us to find out more on a case-by-case basis.
- Parties – for up to 120 guests.
We are reviewing our ability to offer other types of events and different capacities continually, based upon the following principles:-
About The Kendleshire.
When The Kendleshire first opened its doors in 1997, it was instantly stereotype-defying and trend-setting.
The newcomer in a golfing industry where rules and traditions would often trump common sense or modernity, we set about building a warm and welcoming environment for people from all walks of life.
Today our Clubhouse is the core of our club and is welcoming to everyone. Whether you’re a member or not, a golfer or not, we set out to make sure you can feel at home.
Amongst our tardis-like building we have a number of function spaces suitable for everything from Conferences and small meetings to Parties, Funeral Receptions, large Dining events and Weddings.
It’s also the best place in the area to come for a good coffee and a bite to eat. Our coffee bar is open every day serving the best barista-style coffee, while our bar menu offers a full host of options from breakfast right through to the late afternoon.
We are constantly reviewing all of the ways in which we can safely hold events in our Clubhouse and you can find out more on our Clubhouse page.
The following links contain downloads to our most popular packages…