Getting to The Kendleshire (update, July 2023)
Due to the closure of M4 road bridge on the A432 (Badminton Road) please note that there are diversions and other road closures locally which will affect your journey to us. Please allow for extra time.
The most direct route from the M4/M32 and the A4174 is via the B4465 Westerleigh Road.
Welcome to The Kendleshire.
We are open daily for the following:-
- Coffees, cakes, breakfast and lunch – for everyone in our public bar and sun-kissed patios.
- Sunday Lunches – on a walk-in casual basis in our Secret Garden.
- Celebration Sunday Lunches – for groups of 9 and over in our Badminton Suite.
- Golf – for members and non-members, as well as some of the best practice facilities in the area.
- Conferences and Meetings – for up to 60 guests.
- Dining – for up to 80 guests.
- Wedding Parties – for up to 80 seated or 120 standing.
- Funeral Receptions – for up to 120 guests.
- Parties – for up to 120 guests with our Party Package.
Please note: we do not allow outside caterers.
About The Kendleshire.
When The Kendleshire first opened its doors in 1997, it was instantly stereotype-defying and trend-setting.
The newcomer in a golfing industry where rules and traditions would often trump common sense or modernity, we set about building a warm and welcoming environment for people from all walks of life. Today our Clubhouse is the core of our club and is welcoming to everyone.
Whether you’re a member or not, a golfer or not, we set out to make sure you can feel at home.
Amongst our tardis-like building we have a number of function spaces suitable for everything from Conferences and small meetings to Parties, Funeral Receptions, large Dining events and Wedding parties.
It’s also the best place in the area to come for a good coffee and a bite to eat. Our coffee bar is open every day serving the best barista-style coffee, while our bar menu offers a full host of options from breakfast right through to the late afternoon.
There is plenty of free parking, including accessible spaces, and we don’t have lots of rules regarding dress code.
Click on one of the following two sections to find out more.
Our offices are open during business hours, Monday-Friday. Call 0117 956 7007.
Alternatively you can email either of the two team email addresses for a response...
You can contact us by telephone using 0117 956 7007 and our main office is open during weekday business hours.
Alternatively use one of the following two email addresses to contact our team...